VIDEO: Four women trapped on a unicorn float are rescued by deputy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TWINCITIES.COM:
A giant floating unicorn with rainbow-colored wings was not able to fly free of the weeds Saturday, leaving its four passengers stranded offshore in a Chisago County lake.
Fortunately, the Chisago County sheriff’s office had a squad car in the area. The deputies spotted the horn and the dilemma.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Driving by a local lake we observed a bunch of women in a (rainbow unicorn) stuck in the weeds,” the sheriff’s office reported in a Saturday evening tweet, using emojis for the rainbow and the unicorn.
The tweet included a video of the not particularly dramatic rescue. Deputy Scotty Finnegan tosses a rope and the women, barely able to contain their laughter (really not able), hold on as he pulls them to a dock.
Driving by a local lake we observed a bunch of women in a 🌈🦄 stuck in the weeds…Yes a rainbow unicorn… With a handful of laughs and some mad rescue roping skills they were pulled back to the dock! #wherestheglitter pic.twitter.com/qCyhfJqAa9
— Chisago Co Sheriff (@ChisagoCountySO) August 11, 2018
4 women stuck on unicorn rescued by deputies… https://t.co/RzDBVvUmh2
— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) August 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TWINCITIES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TWINCITIES.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument