VIDEO: Fox anchor makes claims about mail-in voting in rebuke of Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News’s Chris Wallace discredited President Trump’s claims that mail-in voting is susceptible to fraud, arguing Friday “there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting.”
“I’ve done some deep dive into it, there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” Wallace, the “Fox News Sunday” anchor, told “America’s Newsroom” on Friday morning.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s being carried out in Republican states, it’s being carried out in Democratic states, there is no indication that mail-in voting as opposed to in person voting tends to favor one party over another,” Wallace said.
Anchor Ed Henry asked if a ballot released to the post office could be swapped out, as Trump has suggested.
Wallace was unmoved.
“What he saying is you can’t trust the U.S. mail.I don’t know, that strikes me as kind of a reach here, and the history is that mail-in ballots are honest, and there was very little indication of fraud,” he answered.
“But when people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all,” Wallace confidently proclaimed.
Chris Wallace pours cold water on Trump’s mail-in voting lies
Wallace: “There really is no record of massive fraud, or even serious fraud from mail-in voting … When people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all.” pic.twitter.com/4cyYDu26iu
— Lis Power (@LisPower1) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention