VIDEO: ‘Fox & Friends’ co-host calls for Trump to clarify remarks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade on Thursday called on President Trump to “clarify” his remarks about accepting damaging information about a political opponent from a foreign actor.
“Nothing’s free in the world. You don’t want a foreign government or foreign entity giving you information because they will want something back. If anybody knows that, it is the president. There is no free lunch,” Kilmeade said. “If someone gives information, they want influence.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think the president has to clarify that. I’m glad he is coming on tomorrow. He opened himself wide up to attacks,” he continued.
EXCLUSIVE: Pres. Trump tells @GStephanopoulos he wouldn’t necessarily alert the FBI if approached by foreign figures with information on his 2020 opponent: “It’s not an interference. They have information. I think I’d take it.” https://t.co/yWRxMOaFqW pic.twitter.com/qwLw53s5yc
— ABC News (@ABC) June 12, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) June 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing