VIDEO: ‘Fox & Friends’ co-host calls for Trump to clarify remarks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade on Thursday called on President Trump to “clarify” his remarks about accepting damaging information about a political opponent from a foreign actor.
“Nothing’s free in the world. You don’t want a foreign government or foreign entity giving you information because they will want something back. If anybody knows that, it is the president. There is no free lunch,” Kilmeade said. “If someone gives information, they want influence.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think the president has to clarify that. I’m glad he is coming on tomorrow. He opened himself wide up to attacks,” he continued.
EXCLUSIVE: Pres. Trump tells @GStephanopoulos he wouldn’t necessarily alert the FBI if approached by foreign figures with information on his 2020 opponent: “It’s not an interference. They have information. I think I’d take it.” https://t.co/yWRxMOaFqW pic.twitter.com/qwLw53s5yc
— ABC News (@ABC) June 12, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) June 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’
- POLL: Dems unleash on Trump – Can his presidency survive?