VIDEO: Fox News contributor falls out of chair while taking selfie with beer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A Fox News contributor jokingly fell out of his chair on Friday night while trying to take a selfie with host Laura Ingraham and a six-pack of beer.
Raymond Arroyo appeared on the network Friday following news that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had secured enough votes necessary to be confirmed to the high court.
The article goes on to state the following:
The pair, however, were discussing the “selfie suicide movement” that has been developing over several years.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire