VIDEO: Fox News contributor falls out of chair while taking selfie with beer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A Fox News contributor jokingly fell out of his chair on Friday night while trying to take a selfie with host Laura Ingraham and a six-pack of beer.
Raymond Arroyo appeared on the network Friday following news that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had secured enough votes necessary to be confirmed to the high court.
The article goes on to state the following:
The pair, however, were discussing the “selfie suicide movement” that has been developing over several years.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump