VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by MEDIAITE.COM:
Fox News contributor Katie Pavlich wheeled out a trusted defense of President Donald Trump on the network Monday (with a new twist), claiming that Hillary Clinton‘s campaign “gave” money to Russians during the 2016 election.
During a debate on Fox News over the merits of the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, Pavlich laid out an argument that often gets touted on the network: The Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS for an opposition research dossier on Trump; Its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele, used Russian sources in gathering information about Trump; Therefore, Clinton colluded with Russia!
The article goes on to state the following:
The commentator went on to claim that the Clinton campaign paid “a foreign spy, British spy, who was working with Russians to create a dossier with salacious information about President Trump.”
“We have seen the result of all of this boomerang on the other side, on the Clinton campaign, which was more directly connected to the Russians than we’ve seen any evidence of with the Trump campaign.”
To weigh in on this information provided by MEDIAITE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments