VIDEO: Fox News contributor: ‘You have to wonder’ if Ocasio-Cortez is ‘working for’ terrorists
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox News contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy wondered aloud whether Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s call to dismantle the Department of Homeland Security suggests that she is working for terrorists, criminal cartels, and sex traffickers.
Campos-Duffy made the remarks during a Wednesday night appearance on The Story With Martha MacCallum, during which she and Juan Williams debated Ocasio-Cortez’s statement on Homeland Security, made during an interview with The New Yorker Radio Hour earlier this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
“She doesn’t just want to eliminate DHS, she wants to abolish [Immigration Customs Enforcement], she wants to get rid of Border Patrol,” Campos-Duffy stated. “She agrees with Julián Castro in decriminalizing illegal border entry, so we’re looking at someone who basically wants to give you the wish list for terrorists, the wish lists for criminal cartels and sex traffickers, and you have to wonder is she working for them or is she working for the American people?”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?