VIDEO: Fox News contributor: ‘You have to wonder’ if Ocasio-Cortez is ‘working for’ terrorists
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox News contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy wondered aloud whether Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s call to dismantle the Department of Homeland Security suggests that she is working for terrorists, criminal cartels, and sex traffickers.
Campos-Duffy made the remarks during a Wednesday night appearance on The Story With Martha MacCallum, during which she and Juan Williams debated Ocasio-Cortez’s statement on Homeland Security, made during an interview with The New Yorker Radio Hour earlier this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
“She doesn’t just want to eliminate DHS, she wants to abolish [Immigration Customs Enforcement], she wants to get rid of Border Patrol,” Campos-Duffy stated. “She agrees with Julián Castro in decriminalizing illegal border entry, so we’re looking at someone who basically wants to give you the wish list for terrorists, the wish lists for criminal cartels and sex traffickers, and you have to wonder is she working for them or is she working for the American people?”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge