VIDEO: Fox News legal analyst: Mueller can show Trump campaign had connection to Russian intel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano argued this week that based on newly filed court papers, special counsel Robert Mueller could make the case that the Trump campaign had a “connection to Russian intelligence.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The prosecutors accused Paul Manafort of lying to FBI agents in violation of his guilty plea to cooperate with them and they filed their allegations of the lies under seals. We don’t know what they were,” Napolitano said during a segment with Fox News host Shep Smith.
“Paul Manafort’s lawyer’s filed their answer and they forgot to seal part of it and the part they forgot to seal was that the FBI accused Paul Manafort of lying about whether or not he gave confidential polling data at the height of the campaign to a Russian oligarch who the FBI has identified as source for Russian intelligence,” he continued.
“This shows that Bob Mueller can demonstrate to a court without testimony of Paul Manafort, that the campaign had a connection to Russian intelligence and the connection involved information going from the campaign to the Russians,” Napolitano said.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions