VIDEO: Full video released which Trump showed Kim that imagines N.K. glowing with electric lights: WATCH
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Trump administration played a video during the summit between President Trump and Kim Jong Un that explores what could happen if North Korea decides to engage with the world, and at one point shows North Korea full of electric lights.
“The past doesn’t have to be the future. Out of the darkness can comes the light, and the light of hope can burn bright,” the narrator said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Normal satellite images of North Korea at night shows a mostly dark country, a patch of dark just above South Korea, which glows like many other countries with electric lights. The video simulated how North Korea could look at night if it opens its market to the outside world and allows investment.
However, the video also painted a bleak picture if North Korea decides against seizing this moment.
“There can only be two results: One of moving back,” the narrator said while images of bombs, war, and fighting filled the screen. “Or one of moving forward.”
Watch the full video below, which was shown to Kim Jong Un, demonstrating the vast possibilities for North Korea if he chooses to move forward in peace and assures him the doors of opportunity are ready to be opened.
The narrator concluded:
“It comes down to a choice. On this day, in this time, at this moment, the world will be watching, listening, anticipating, hoping. Will this leader choose to advance his country and be part part of a new world, be the hero of his people? Will he shake the hand of peace, and enjoy prosperity like he has never seen? A great life, or more isolation? Which path will be chosen?”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended