VIDEO: Gillibrand makes bizarre comparison on ‘abortion rights’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic presidential contender Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) compared appointing judges who oppose abortion rights to supporting judicial nominees who hold racist views.
“I think there’s some issues that have such moral clarity that we have as a society decided that the other side is not acceptable,” Gillibrand said during an interview with the Des Moines Register on Tuesday
The article goes on to state the following:
“Imagine saying that it’s okay to appoint a judge who’s racist, or anti-Semitic, or homophobic,” she continued. “Asking someone to appoint someone who takes away basic human rights of any group of people in America…I don’t think those are political issues anymore.”
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island