VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said her ribs are “almost repaired” Saturday after breaking them in a November fall.
Ginsburg reassured a crowd gathered at an event in her honor at the Museum of the City of New York, according to CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
“[My health] is fine [and] my ribs are almost repaired,” she said.
Watch the exchange in the video below:
— The Hill (@thehill) December 16, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday