VIDEO: ‘Go Back Home To Mommy’ — Trump Sends Protester Packing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump took notice after one of several protesters was summarily dismissed from his Monday night campaign-style rally in El Paso, Texas.
Speaking on a variety of topics to an excited partisan crowd, Trump landed on the 2018 VA Mission Act, passed in June 2018, “so that now rather than waiting online for five days, for nine days, for three weeks …”
The article goes on to state the following:
The president was interrupted by the crowd stirring behind him, so he paused and looked back.
The crowd chanted “USA! USA!” as a protester was removed off-camera.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet