VIDEO: ‘Go Back Home To Mommy’ — Trump Sends Protester Packing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump took notice after one of several protesters was summarily dismissed from his Monday night campaign-style rally in El Paso, Texas.
Speaking on a variety of topics to an excited partisan crowd, Trump landed on the 2018 VA Mission Act, passed in June 2018, “so that now rather than waiting online for five days, for nine days, for three weeks …”
The article goes on to state the following:
The president was interrupted by the crowd stirring behind him, so he paused and looked back.
The crowd chanted “USA! USA!” as a protester was removed off-camera.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry