VIDEO: GOP congressional candidate builds actual wall in campaign ad
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A GOP congressional hopeful from Tennessee has pledged he’ll help President Trump build “the wall” along the southern border—and sought to prove it by literally laying bricks in a new campaign ad.
“This is the most important issue that our country faces,” Emert said on “Fox & Friends” Monday. “Enforcing the rule of law and our border integrity and our national security depends on having a wall built.”
The article goes on to state the following:
In an apparent bid to attract attention from the White House ahead of the Tennessee primary next month, 34-year-old Jason Emert showed off his own building chops in the new ad.
“It all starts with a good foundation,” Emert, Republican candidate for Tennessee’s 2nd District, says in the ad, as he lays bricks down to build a physical wall. “If your foundation is solid, it’ll take care of itself for many years to come.”
Emert is then interrupted by his wife, Lauren, who asks if he is “really going to help President Trump build the wall?”
“You bet I am,” Emert replies, as he continues to lay bricks.
Emert was a guest on Fox & Friends Monday morning to discuss his campaign. He is competing to win the seat of Rep. Jimmy Duncan Jr., R-Tenn, who is retiring. The primary election is August 2.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)