VIDEO: GOP group targets Clinton districts with new tax ad
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
Ahead of Tax Day tomorrow, the American Action Network — a conservative non-profit aligned with House Speaker Paul Ryan — is rolling out a new $1 million television and digital ad campaign in 30 competitive congressional districts to highlight how the GOP tax cuts benefit middle-class families.
Why it matters: Ryan’s outside groups, run by Cory Bliss, have been ramping up their spending early on in the election cycle to gain a competitive edge ahead of November’s midterms. Republicans are betting on the positive effects of the tax law to help them retain their congressional majority. Bliss’ theory is that the GOP will keep the House if the middle class believes that Republicans worked to cut their taxes.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The targets: The ad will run in several districts across the country where incumbent House Republicans hope to retain their seats in districts Hillary Clinton won in 2016 — including CO-06 (Mike Coffman), CA-45 (Mimi Walters) FL-26 (Carlos Curbelo), VA-10 (Barbara Comstock), IL-06 (Peter Roskam), and others.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Axios.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending