VIDEO: GOP group targets Clinton districts with new tax ad
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
Ahead of Tax Day tomorrow, the American Action Network — a conservative non-profit aligned with House Speaker Paul Ryan — is rolling out a new $1 million television and digital ad campaign in 30 competitive congressional districts to highlight how the GOP tax cuts benefit middle-class families.
Why it matters: Ryan’s outside groups, run by Cory Bliss, have been ramping up their spending early on in the election cycle to gain a competitive edge ahead of November’s midterms. Republicans are betting on the positive effects of the tax law to help them retain their congressional majority. Bliss’ theory is that the GOP will keep the House if the middle class believes that Republicans worked to cut their taxes.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The targets: The ad will run in several districts across the country where incumbent House Republicans hope to retain their seats in districts Hillary Clinton won in 2016 — including CO-06 (Mike Coffman), CA-45 (Mimi Walters) FL-26 (Carlos Curbelo), VA-10 (Barbara Comstock), IL-06 (Peter Roskam), and others.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Axios.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Beyoncé Mass to be held at San Francisco cathedral
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world