VIDEO: GOP Senate nominee calls Al Sharpton ‘a race hustler,’ brings up his taxes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Republican Virginia Senate nominee Corey Stewart, who has alleged ties to white supremacists, condemned the Rev. Al Sharpton on Sunday for being “a race hustler.”
“You’ve made a career out of dividing people by race, you’ve been a race hustler your entire career,” Corey Stewart said during an interview on Sharpton’s “PoliticsNation” program on MSNBC. “You’ve made a lot of money at it, you haven’t even bothered to pay your taxes at it, and all you do is divide Americans by race. And frankly people are tired of it.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sharpton came under scrutiny for unpaid federal and state taxes in 2014 after the New York Times published a story that he and his for-profit business owed more than $4.5 million. But Sharpton, a civil rights activist, pushed back on the accuracy of the amounts reportedly owed. In 1989, he was acquitted of 67 felony counts of tax evasion, larceny, but pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor charge of failure to file state income tax for 1986, according to CNN.
Thanks to @PoliticsNation for having me today to discuss my run for US Senate.
JOBS JOBS JOBShttps://t.co/TEvDlNEnZr
— Corey Stewart (@CoreyStewartVA) August 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo