VIDEO: Grandmother charged after driving kids around in dog kennels
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by COMMERCIALAPPEAL.COM:
In a surreal scene that could have been choreographed by a Hollywood comedy writer, a woman opens the back of a Ford Explorer and helps a young girl exit – from a small pet kennel where she’d been latched in. Only this is no joke.
The woman in the viral video, Leimome Cheeks, 62, was charged Sunday with two counts of child endangerment after a bystander videoed her unlatching two grandchildren from pet kennels.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Leimome Cheeks was interviewed and admitted to riding from Whitehaven to Collierville with the children in the kennel,” a police affidavit says. “Cheeks further advised they also drove downtown, however she checked on the children periodically and later removed them from the kennel and put them in the rear seats of her vehicle.”
According to the affidavit, Cheeks said “there was no room inside the vehicle earlier in the day,” so she “told them to get inside the kennel.”
To weigh in on this information provided by COMMERCIALAPPEAL.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting COMMERCIALAPPEAL.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda