VIDEO: Grassley vows to help raise $3M for Collins to counter progressive campaign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, told Fox News on Tuesday night that he wanted to help raise $3 million in support of Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, amid a barrage of criticism over her vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court and a fundraising campaign seeking to oust her in 2020.
Collins was a key swing vote in the battle to confirm Kavanaugh and her 45-minute speech on the Senate floor announcing her “aye” vote last week virtually ensured his ascension to the high court. Since then, former National Security Adviser Susan Rice has floated running against Collins and a crowdfunding campaign started by Maine progressive groups to fund the Republican’s future opponent has raised more than $3.3 million. The groups — Be A Hero Team, Maine People’s Alliance and Mainers for Accountable Leadership — said Collins’ re-election campaign would have received the money if she’d voted against Kavanaugh’s confirmation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Grassley called the criticism of Collins “abominable” in an interview with Fox News’ “The Story with Martha MacCallum.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?