VIDEO: Gubernatorial candidate drives ‘deportation bus’ around
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
A Republican candidate for governor of Georgia is driving a “deportation bus” around the state, promising to fill it with undocumented immigrants and “send them back to where they came from”.
Michael Williams –a Georgia state senator and, according to his website, the first elected official in the state to endorse Donald Trump – announced this week that he would drive a bus around the state to raise awareness of the “overwhelming problem of illegal immigration”.
“Throughout his bus tour of sanctuary cities, Williams will expose how dangerous illegal aliens ruin local economies, cost American jobs, increase healthcare costs, and lower education standards,” a statement on his Facebook page reads.
The article goes on to state the following:
A campaign video announcing the tour shows Mr Williams descending from the bus, which appears to be a refurbished school bus emblazoned with a “Michael Williams Deportation Bus Tour” logo.
A message painted on the back of the bus reads: ‘Danger: Murderers, rapists, kidnappers, child molesters and other criminals onboard.”
“…only candidate who’ll truly work closely w/President Trump to #MAGA for all its citizenry. Michael is definitely one of us –a fellow patriot who loves his country & wants to give back. We urge all of our fellow Georgia Trump supporters to vote for Michael Williams on May 22.” pic.twitter.com/ToUeniU2pR
— Michael Williams (@williamsforga) May 10, 2018
When I’m Governor, we’re going to deport criminal illegals in GA by making the 287(g) illegal deportation program STATEWIDE
Vote Republican Michael Williams May 22nd -the only candidate for governor that endorsed Donald Trump – the others wouldn’t endorse him against Hillary! pic.twitter.com/fEATVD8GM4
— Michael Williams (@williamsforga) May 15, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by YAHOO.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended