VIDEO: Gutfeld uses sports analogy in comments on Trump’s feud with Scaramucci
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump’s feud with Anthony Scaramucci is the latest example of the commander-in-chief’s commitment to winning at all costs, according to Greg Gutfeld.
“Donald Trump is like the Al Davis of presidents,” Gutfeld said Monday on “The Five,” referring to the iconic longtime principal owner of the Oakland Raiders. “He had a singular motto, which was ‘Just win, baby’ — he didn’t care how. He attracted rough, scary and weird people — that was the entire Oakland Raiders.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Of the comparison between Davis and Trump, the “Greg Gutfeld Show” host said he saw a similarity between the Raiders’ choice of players and the individuals hired by the White House.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]