VIDEO: Haley makes commitment to Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Tuesday said that she not is running for president in 2020 and will support President Trump’s reelection, punctuating widespread speculation about her higher political ambitions following the announcement of her resignation on Tuesday.
“No. I am not running in 2020,” Haley told reporters during an Oval Office meeting with Trump Tuesday morning, during which the president accepted her resignation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I look forward to supporting the president in the next election,” she added.
News of Haley’s decision to resign broke abruptly Tuesday morning, as the White House hastily announced a meeting between the president and his U.N. ambassador.
.@nikkihaley: “For all of you that are going to ask about 2020, no, I’m not running for 2020. I can promise you is that I’ll be campaigning for this one. I look forward to supporting the president in the next election.” pic.twitter.com/kAKDVEqkqu
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- VIDEO: Boy, 4, dies after being impaled in freak household accident
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse