VIDEO: Haley makes commitment to Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Tuesday said that she not is running for president in 2020 and will support President Trump’s reelection, punctuating widespread speculation about her higher political ambitions following the announcement of her resignation on Tuesday.
“No. I am not running in 2020,” Haley told reporters during an Oval Office meeting with Trump Tuesday morning, during which the president accepted her resignation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I look forward to supporting the president in the next election,” she added.
News of Haley’s decision to resign broke abruptly Tuesday morning, as the White House hastily announced a meeting between the president and his U.N. ambassador.
.@nikkihaley: “For all of you that are going to ask about 2020, no, I’m not running for 2020. I can promise you is that I’ll be campaigning for this one. I look forward to supporting the president in the next election.” pic.twitter.com/kAKDVEqkqu
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes