VIDEO: Haley makes commitment to Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Tuesday said that she not is running for president in 2020 and will support President Trump’s reelection, punctuating widespread speculation about her higher political ambitions following the announcement of her resignation on Tuesday.
“No. I am not running in 2020,” Haley told reporters during an Oval Office meeting with Trump Tuesday morning, during which the president accepted her resignation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I look forward to supporting the president in the next election,” she added.
News of Haley’s decision to resign broke abruptly Tuesday morning, as the White House hastily announced a meeting between the president and his U.N. ambassador.
.@nikkihaley: “For all of you that are going to ask about 2020, no, I’m not running for 2020. I can promise you is that I’ll be campaigning for this one. I look forward to supporting the president in the next election.” pic.twitter.com/kAKDVEqkqu
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from