VIDEO: Heartbreaking video of teen band featuring slain Barnard student
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A friend of slain Barnard College student Tessa Majors posted a video of the pig-tailed freshman performing with her band in a moving tribute.
Majors, 18, was stabbed repeatedly on Wednesday night as she was walking through Morningside Park in Manhattan, which is near the small women’s liberal arts campus she attended. A 13-year-old suspect has been arrested for killing her in what is believed to be a botched robbery. The slaying has rocked the tight-knit campus of about 2,300 undergraduates.
The article goes on to state the following:
The clip, posted to Instagram on Friday, shows Majors playing a white bass guitar and jumping up and down on stage to the rhythm of the song. She is seen smiling and singing with her teenage band.
According to multiple reports, Majors was crawled to a nearby security guard booth after the stabbing, but the guard was away on his rounds. He found her unconscious when he returned and called 911. She was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.
View this post on Instagram
I wish I could rewind….This one was heartbreaking and just different. To my stage buddie, partner in crime, band mom, friend, and mentor, I love you. We hit it off the moment we met. At a time I felt as if giving up on my dreams was the only thing to do, you told me to stop whining and get to the love of it. I’ll never stop. WE will never stop. I got prom queen on repeat. Tess I wish I could jam one more time with you. No bullshitting, no correcting, just jamming. To the Majors, the mrc family, patient zero, Harli and The House of Juniper, The goop, and my 337 boys, And all of the other amazing people whose hearts she touched, The way for us to honor her is to never quit. Never stop playing. From now on, no matter who’s on stage with me, Tess will be right next me jamming with me. Thank you Tess I’ll miss you forever. Whenever I hit the stage you’ll be in my mind. ❤️ everyone as hard as it is live life like she’s here with us. Because in spirit she will always be. Much Love -BEAMER
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Shocked CNN host bashes Pelosi over behavior
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham compliments Schiff on impeachment presentation [PHOTOS]