VIDEO: Here’s why umpire stopped Yankees-White Sox game and ran to dugout
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Who put the bug in the umpire’s ear? We may never know. But it took a few minutes to get the bug out.
Wednesday night’s game between the New York Yankees and Chicago White Sox had to be briefly stopped after a moth apparently flew into the left ear of second base umpire Bruce Dreckman.
The article goes on to state the following:
The umpire stopped play in the bottom of the ninth inning and jogged to the Yankees dugout. Trainer Steve Donohue tended to Dreckman as the umpire removed the moth.
Video showed Dreckman undeterred as he pulled the insect out. Donohue even took a minute to examine it.
An umpire pulled a moth out of his ear. Yup. pic.twitter.com/IJAKlaFbTJ
— Cut4 (@Cut4) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments