VIDEO: Hero football coach speaks out after protecting women during Disneyland brawl
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by KFOXTV.COM:
EL PASO, Texas (KFOX14) — A football coach from El Paso was at the happiest place on Earth with his family reminiscing about old times at “ToonTown” when an altercation erupted.
That altercation has gone viral since being captured by many people on their cellphones Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Blair and his wife are some of the few guests seen trying to intervene to stop the altercation.
As the argument escalated, Blair began telling the man “to back off.”
Blair said he couldn’t “understand why people were recording” the incident on their phones instead of helping.
Blair and three other men intervened, and one of the men caused the attacker to pass out. Blair said the man was ready to fight again after regaining consciousness. “He kept asking, ‘Who choked me out?’” Blair said.
You can see what happened in the video below.
To get more information about this article, please visit KFOXTV.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?