VIDEO: Hillary Clinton taunts Trump by sharing 2016 debate clip
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday shared video from a 2016 presidential debate in which she suggested President Trump would be a “puppet” for Russian President Vladimir Putin, a nod to recent reports that the FBI launched an inquiry into whether Trump was working for Russia.
“Like I said: a puppet,” Clinton tweeted, amplifying a video of an October 2016 debate between her and Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the clip, Trump argues that Putin “has no respect” for Clinton.
“Well that’s because he’d rather have a puppet as president,” Clinton responded.
“No puppet. No puppet,” Trump interjected. “You’re the puppet.”
Like I said: A puppet. https://t.co/BeBfYMJcic
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets