VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Mexican immigration authorities were attacked by members of a new Central American caravan which illegally crossed from Guatemala on Monday. The group of at least 500 pelted officials with rocks, causing damage to vehicles and minor injuries at a roadblock.
Mexican immigration officials (INAMI) in Chiapas attempted to turn back a caravan which arrived approximately a week ago at Guatemala’s southern border with Mexico. The group was growing daily and demanded passage via international border bridge in Suchiate, according to local reporting. The group was told by Mexican officials that the issuance of one-year humanitarian visas was suspended and migrants would need to return to their countries of origin to contact Mexican consulates, according to another report. The migrants were reportedly warned that those who crossed traveled without proper documentation would be deported. Two smaller migrant groups of 150 and 200 were recently rounded up by INAMI and Federal Police.
The article goes on to state the following:
After several days on the Guatemalan border, the migrants forced their way across the international bridge into Mexico and traveled on foot to Ciudad Hidalgo and then Tapachula. After passing through Tapachula while heading north for approximately three hours, the group came upon 30 INAMI agents and Federal Police at a blocked roadway.
Watch videos of the violent attack below, posted by journalist Alfredo Alvarez.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: Supreme Court makes decision on case of B&B who refused room to lesbian couple
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’