VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
On Fox Nation’s latest episode of “Nuff Said,” Fox News host Dana Perino opened up about her upbringing and the career path that lead to her role as press secretary in the George W. Bush administration, including how her father’s advice helped her navigate one of the most difficult jobs in the country.
“I remember one day, my dad bought me this shirt, it was yellow and it said in big block letters, ‘anything boys can do girls can do better,'” Perino recalled. “…Of course, he doesn’t think that that’s true,” she explained, “but he was trying to get it in our minds that you are going to be able to do whatever you want to do.”
The article goes on to state the following:
After getting married and a short stint on Capitol Hill, Perino got a call from the Bush campaign asking her to volunteer as a spokesperson in California, an opportunity she was forced to turn down because of financial responsibilities at the time.
WATCH the video below as Perino tells her story.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race