VIDEO: Intel chairman says Congress has seen no ‘credible evidence’ justifying the Russia investigation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that Congress has yet to see any solid rationale for the Justice Department’s decision to launch the Russia investigation against President Trump, and said he’s hoping to see more when he meets with officials Wednesday.
“We have yet to see any credible evidence or intelligence that led to the opening of this investigation,” the California Republican said on Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
Nunes has been pushing the Justice Department to explain how it justified the launch of the special counsel investigation that has hounded Trump for a year now. He and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., are keying off a statement from Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson, who said a source within the Trump campaign provided information for the controversial Trump dossier.
Nunes said if there was a “spy” of some sorts in Trump’s campaign, that could look bad for the Justice Department, since it could give the appearance that they were trying to set up Trump for a fall.
“I think what it really means, I think it will look badly on the Department of Justice and the FBI on how they conducted this investigation,” he said.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) May 15, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…