VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio said he believes the House will eventually vote to impeach President Trump and force the president to stand trial in the Senate.
Jordan appeared on Fox News with host Bret Baier on Thursday evening after a day of testimony by former White House Russia adviser Fiona Hill and United States Embassy in Ukraine official David Holmes. Thursday may be the final day of impeachment hearings, as no other witnesses have been scheduled to testify.
The article goes on to state the following:
“They’ve got the numbers, but I think what was most telling about that vote a few weeks ago is two Democrats came over to our side. My guess is there will be a few more Democrats come our way,” Jordan said, referring to the Oct. 31 House vote to approve the impeachment investigation into Trump.
Jordan said Republicans likely don’t have the votes to block Trump’s impeachment in the House, adding, “It doesn’t look promising.”
WATCH what Jordan said in the video below:
WATCH DML’s Facebook Live news report (Thursday – Nov 21)
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses