VIDEO: Ivanka Trump says she and Jared Kushner got no special treatment for security clearances
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
“There were anonymous leaks about there being issues. But the president had no involvement pertaining to my clearance or my husband’s clearance, zero,” Trump told ABC’s Abby Huntsman during an exclusive interview for “The View”.
Ivanka Trump and Kushner, both serve as White House advisers to President Trump and each received clearances last summer after operating with temporary security clearances for over a year and half while they waited for their background checks to clear.
In her interview with Huntsman, Ivanka Trump said the delay in obtaining her clearance was standard procedure.
EXCLUSIVE: Ivanka Trump says she and her husband Jared Kushner received no special treatment from her father when obtaining their top security clearances.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy