VIDEO: Ivanka Trump says she and Jared Kushner got no special treatment for security clearances
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
“There were anonymous leaks about there being issues. But the president had no involvement pertaining to my clearance or my husband’s clearance, zero,” Trump told ABC’s Abby Huntsman during an exclusive interview for “The View”.
Ivanka Trump and Kushner, both serve as White House advisers to President Trump and each received clearances last summer after operating with temporary security clearances for over a year and half while they waited for their background checks to clear.
In her interview with Huntsman, Ivanka Trump said the delay in obtaining her clearance was standard procedure.
EXCLUSIVE: Ivanka Trump says she and her husband Jared Kushner received no special treatment from her father when obtaining their top security clearances.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190