VIDEO: Ivanka Trump says she and Jared Kushner got no special treatment for security clearances
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
“There were anonymous leaks about there being issues. But the president had no involvement pertaining to my clearance or my husband’s clearance, zero,” Trump told ABC’s Abby Huntsman during an exclusive interview for “The View”.
Ivanka Trump and Kushner, both serve as White House advisers to President Trump and each received clearances last summer after operating with temporary security clearances for over a year and half while they waited for their background checks to clear.
In her interview with Huntsman, Ivanka Trump said the delay in obtaining her clearance was standard procedure.
EXCLUSIVE: Ivanka Trump says she and her husband Jared Kushner received no special treatment from her father when obtaining their top security clearances.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks