VIDEO: Jake Tapper Grills Dem Rep On Impeachment Possibilities Without Evidence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
CNN host Jake Tapper cornered Democratic California Rep. Brad Sherman during a Tuesday interview on the possible impeachment of President Donald Trump.
“Well, first, he met the legal standard,” Sherman said of Trump. “He’s committed several felonies, including violation of 1512 B3 of the criminal code — obstruction of justice — on at least two occasions, probably three, and that’s just in the first six months.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Tapper argued that no court or legal entity has convicted Trump of a felony, so the representative can’t go on that, especially without evidence.
WATCH the exchange below:
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson