VIDEO: Jake Tapper Grills Dem Rep On Impeachment Possibilities Without Evidence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
CNN host Jake Tapper cornered Democratic California Rep. Brad Sherman during a Tuesday interview on the possible impeachment of President Donald Trump.
“Well, first, he met the legal standard,” Sherman said of Trump. “He’s committed several felonies, including violation of 1512 B3 of the criminal code — obstruction of justice — on at least two occasions, probably three, and that’s just in the first six months.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Tapper argued that no court or legal entity has convicted Trump of a felony, so the representative can’t go on that, especially without evidence.
WATCH the exchange below:
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)