VIDEO: Jared Kushner in Jerusalem: ‘When President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Jared Kushner took another full step into the spotlight as President Trump’s lieutenant on Monday, not only cheering his father-in-law’s move to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel but bluntly stating that Trump is the first to keep the nation’s pledge to move the U.S. Embassy there.
Speaking at the opening, Kushner called Trump a promise-keeper.
The article goes on to state the following:
“While presidents before him have backed down from their pledge to move the American Embassy once they were in office, this president delivered,” said Kushner.
“Because when President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it,” he added.
Just last week Kushner scored a win for the president when a House committee overwhelmingly approved a prison reform measure he had pushed for on behalf of Trump.
And on Monday, he subbed for the president at the event in Jerusalem, sitting next to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Below is a video of Kushner’s complete speech at the ceremony Monday, to open the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…