VIDEO: Jared Kushner in Jerusalem: ‘When President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Jared Kushner took another full step into the spotlight as President Trump’s lieutenant on Monday, not only cheering his father-in-law’s move to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel but bluntly stating that Trump is the first to keep the nation’s pledge to move the U.S. Embassy there.
Speaking at the opening, Kushner called Trump a promise-keeper.
The article goes on to state the following:
“While presidents before him have backed down from their pledge to move the American Embassy once they were in office, this president delivered,” said Kushner.
“Because when President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it,” he added.
Just last week Kushner scored a win for the president when a House committee overwhelmingly approved a prison reform measure he had pushed for on behalf of Trump.
And on Monday, he subbed for the president at the event in Jerusalem, sitting next to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Below is a video of Kushner’s complete speech at the ceremony Monday, to open the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China