VIDEO: Jared Kushner in Jerusalem: ‘When President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Jared Kushner took another full step into the spotlight as President Trump’s lieutenant on Monday, not only cheering his father-in-law’s move to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel but bluntly stating that Trump is the first to keep the nation’s pledge to move the U.S. Embassy there.
Speaking at the opening, Kushner called Trump a promise-keeper.
The article goes on to state the following:
“While presidents before him have backed down from their pledge to move the American Embassy once they were in office, this president delivered,” said Kushner.
“Because when President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it,” he added.
Just last week Kushner scored a win for the president when a House committee overwhelmingly approved a prison reform measure he had pushed for on behalf of Trump.
And on Monday, he subbed for the president at the event in Jerusalem, sitting next to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Below is a video of Kushner’s complete speech at the ceremony Monday, to open the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement