VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Jim Jordan speculated Tuesday a letter he sent to Attorney General William Barr may have prompted the two of special counsel Robert Mueller’s to begin departing from his team.
During an interview on Fox News, host Harris Faulkner asked if the Ohio Republican believed the Russia investigation was wrapping up, pointing to news in the past week that Andrew Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad were parting ways with Mueller.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jordan pointed to a letter he and Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., sent to Barr earlier this month.
Rep. @Jim_Jordan speculates that a top lawyer on Mueller’s team left today because the investigation could soon end.
“It also might be a letter Mr. Meadows and I sent to AG Bill Barr just 19 days ago.”
The letter, he explained, points out a bias against Trump at the DOJ. pic.twitter.com/BximWrpZ3l
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- VIDEO: FOX affiliate staffer fired after TV station airs grotesque, altered video of President Trump
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment [VIDEOS, PICTURES]
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Audio from Amtrak derailment (listen)