VIDEO: Jimmy Carter takes jab at some 2020 Dem presidential candidates
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former President Jimmy Carter said he couldn’t have handled the presidency at 80 years old — seemingly taking jabs at some presidential candidates who are well into their 70s.
Carter, 95, served as the 39th U.S. president from 1977 until 1981, when he was in his 50s. Speaking during his annual report at the Carter Center in Atlanta, Ga., on Tuesday, he said he hopes “there’s an age limit” to serving in one of the most powerful positions in the world.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If I were just 80 years old, if I was 15 years younger, I don’t believe I could undertake the duties I experienced when I was president,” he told the crowd after being asked about whether he would run in 2020 since he can technically still run for office.
“For one thing, you have to be very flexible with your mind,” Carter continued. WATCH his remarks in the video below:
Jimmy Carter says he couldn’t have managed presidency at 80 https://t.co/H8lFHhprg3
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) September 18, 2019
Jimmy Carter questions whether he could have handled the presidency at 80 – The Washington Post https://t.co/Qgc8vit6uY
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) September 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race