VIDEO: Joe Biden jokes about dropping the F-bomb in 2010 over Obamacare
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
HAMPTON, N.H. — Former Vice President Joe Biden Monday made light of his reputation for gaffes with a joke about one of his most famous slip-ups.
The front-runner in the 2020 Democratic presidential field voiced his support for making healthcare a right and told attendees at a campaign stop in Hampton, N.H., that he wants to “reestablish what Barack and I did in the Affordable Care Act.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“When that act passed, I said it was a big deal, or something to that effect,” Biden said to laughter.
In 2010, Biden drew bemusement and derision for cursing on a hot mic. At an event at which President Barack Obama signed the Affordable Care Act, Biden leaned in to the president and whispered in his ear, “this is a big f—ing deal,” not realizing that microphones captured the exchange.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]