VIDEO: Joe Biden jokes about dropping the F-bomb in 2010 over Obamacare
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
HAMPTON, N.H. — Former Vice President Joe Biden Monday made light of his reputation for gaffes with a joke about one of his most famous slip-ups.
The front-runner in the 2020 Democratic presidential field voiced his support for making healthcare a right and told attendees at a campaign stop in Hampton, N.H., that he wants to “reestablish what Barack and I did in the Affordable Care Act.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“When that act passed, I said it was a big deal, or something to that effect,” Biden said to laughter.
In 2010, Biden drew bemusement and derision for cursing on a hot mic. At an event at which President Barack Obama signed the Affordable Care Act, Biden leaned in to the president and whispered in his ear, “this is a big f—ing deal,” not realizing that microphones captured the exchange.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales