VIDEO: John Goodman says Roseanne Barr is missed on ‘The Conners’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
John Goodman, of ABC’s “The Conners,” said Monday night that his former co-star, Roseanne Barr, has been missed in the weeks after the show “Roseanne” was abruptly cancelled.
“She is missed, definitely. After that many years, it’s like a family,” Goodman said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. “Last year was so miraculous and so unreal that when it went away it was almost like a dream.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Goodman thanked Barr for giving up “a lot so that people could work,” the report said. Barr had tweeted racist sentiments about former Obama administration official Valerie Jarrett in May.
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance