VIDEO: John Goodman says Roseanne Barr is missed on ‘The Conners’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
John Goodman, of ABC’s “The Conners,” said Monday night that his former co-star, Roseanne Barr, has been missed in the weeks after the show “Roseanne” was abruptly cancelled.
“She is missed, definitely. After that many years, it’s like a family,” Goodman said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. “Last year was so miraculous and so unreal that when it went away it was almost like a dream.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Goodman thanked Barr for giving up “a lot so that people could work,” the report said. Barr had tweeted racist sentiments about former Obama administration official Valerie Jarrett in May.
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing