VIDEO: John Kerry slammed for ‘shameful’ shadow diplomacy after admitting to meetings with Iran
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Secretary of State John Kerry is being slammed for conducting shadow diplomacy with Iran after admitting to multiple meetings with Iranian officials behind the backs of Trump administration officials — including over the scrapped nuclear deal.
An administration official on Thursday told Fox News Kerry’s meetings are “shameful,” pointing out what Iranian-backed militias are doing to kill and injure people in Syria, Iraq and Yemen.
The article goes on to state the following:
Other Republicans suggested it may not even be legal.
“John Kerry is out giving advice to Iran about how to maneuver around what Donald Trump is doing, it’s insidious,” Ari Fleischer, the former White House press secretary for George W. Bush, said Wednesday on Fox News’s “Special Report.” “I don’t know if it’s legal or illegal, I don’t care about that side of it. It’s wrong.”
.@AriFleischer: “If John Kerry is out giving advice to Iran about how to maneuver around what @realDonaldTrump is doing, it’s insidious.” #SpecialReport https://t.co/YyLR18NXBQ pic.twitter.com/ZS5OI8eDev
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 12, 2018
Kerry, the former Massachusetts senator who worked as the nation’s top diplomat in the Obama administration, made the comments about his interactions with Iran as he promotes his new book, “Every Day Is Extra.”
During an appearance on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show on Wednesday, Kerry acknowledged meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif “three or four times” since leaving office, admitting to discussing the scrapped nuclear deal and other issues.
“What I have done is tried to elicit from him what Iran might be willing to do in order to change the dynamic in the Middle East for the better,” Kerry said.
Later Wednesday, during an appearance on Fox News’ “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino,” Kerry did not deny the suggestion he’s telling the Iranians to wait out Trump until there is a Democratic president again.
“I think everybody in the world is talking about waiting out President Trump,” said Kerry, who ran unsuccessfully for president in 2004 and who has not ruled out a 2020 bid.
#ShadowSecretary @JohnKerry conducting meetings with Iran and undermining America’s position is unforgivable. We have one President, one Secretary of State, in this country regardless of our personal choices, tastes or whims. This is malfeasance. https://t.co/Ajz0M7edEq
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) September 13, 2018
Opinion: John Kerry deserves jail for secret Iran diplomacy
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 13, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes