VIDEO: Joy Behar exploded during commercial break after fight with Meghan McCain
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joy Behar threatened to quit ABC’s “The View” Monday after a testy exchange with co-host Meghan McCain, saying she would leave the show if the “entitled bitch” was not pulled back into line, according to a report.
Behar, a 20-year veteran of the daytime talk program, allegedly launched into the expletive-laden rant after she and McCain clashed during a segment about former President George H.W. Bush’s life that turned into a critique of President Trump’s environmental policies.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My God!” Behar said during the commercial break following the confrontation, according to the Daily Mail. “Get this bitch under control.”
“If this shit doesn’t stop, I’m quitting this damn show. I can’t take this much more,” Behar said, the outlet reported. “I’ve tolerated a lot of shit on this show but I’m at my wits’ end with this entitled bitch. Enough already! Enough already! I’m not playing nice any longer.”
Below is the on-air fight that occurred on Monday.
Joy Behar attempts to trash President Trump by making a comparison between him and former President George H.W. Bush. Meghan McCain isn’t having it. pic.twitter.com/Rqpwbrf1AV
— Kyle Morris (@RealKyleMorris) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump