VIDEO: Joy Behar exploded during commercial break after fight with Meghan McCain
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joy Behar threatened to quit ABC’s “The View” Monday after a testy exchange with co-host Meghan McCain, saying she would leave the show if the “entitled bitch” was not pulled back into line, according to a report.
Behar, a 20-year veteran of the daytime talk program, allegedly launched into the expletive-laden rant after she and McCain clashed during a segment about former President George H.W. Bush’s life that turned into a critique of President Trump’s environmental policies.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My God!” Behar said during the commercial break following the confrontation, according to the Daily Mail. “Get this bitch under control.”
“If this shit doesn’t stop, I’m quitting this damn show. I can’t take this much more,” Behar said, the outlet reported. “I’ve tolerated a lot of shit on this show but I’m at my wits’ end with this entitled bitch. Enough already! Enough already! I’m not playing nice any longer.”
Below is the on-air fight that occurred on Monday.
Joy Behar attempts to trash President Trump by making a comparison between him and former President George H.W. Bush. Meghan McCain isn’t having it. pic.twitter.com/Rqpwbrf1AV
— Kyle Morris (@RealKyleMorris) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits
- REPORT: Why Alabama lawmakers passed bill to end marriage licenses
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump