VIDEO: Joy Villa debuts pro-Trump dress in annual MAGA statement at Grammys
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Joy Villa made her annual MAGA statement on the 2019 Grammys red carpet, and this time the “Make America Great Again” singer had some company: Ricky Rebel.
Villa, 27, dressed as a barbed wire border wall on her way into the Grammys with a silver dress and crown with a red Make America Great Again purse.
The article goes on to state the following:
Once inside, she ditched the shell and showed off a low-cut gown emblazoned with bricks and a back that read, “BUILD THE WALL.”
— LAT Entertainment (@latimesent) February 10, 2019
— Circa (@Circa) February 10, 2019
Singer Joy Villa Dresses as Barbed Wire Trump Wall at Grammys https://t.co/CSAgObqX4q
— TMZ (@TMZ) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190