VIDEO: Judge Jeanine shreds Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green Deal’
Judge Jeanine Pirro blasted the growing trend toward socialism among Democrats in her opening statement Saturday night, as she outline the widening gap between the left and the right.
Piro highlighted some of the shocking proposals in the “Green New Deal” launched by Socialist Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez this week, noting that many Democratic presidential candidates have also endorsed the plan.
Slamming Ocasio-Cortez for the idea we could just “print more money” to pay for her “Green New Deal,” Pirro told her, “You should have left your Monopoly game at home when you came to Washington!”
“The gap between the ever-widening left and right has never been wider… and yet, amazingly, it continues to widen,” Pirro said, adding, “Every time we turn on the TV, open a laptop or listen to the radio, another bizarre, off-beat, outlandish idea brings us closer to socialism and the destruction of capitalism, and is being pushed by the left.”
She also blasted shocking new abortion policies being pushed by many states.
Watch her powerful statement below:
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- TRUMP TWEET: Pokes at Dems – and one Republican – in new SOTU video montage (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- REPORT: Feds seize MASSIVE cocaine shipments, hidden in floorboards of ships
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- VIDEO: Pence met with silence after mentioning Trump in Munich speech
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America