VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
In her opening statement Saturday evening, Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro tore into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a blistering take-down.
Pirro addressed President Trump’s proposal to solve the immigration crisis and end the government shutdown, then slammed Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer for rejecting the proposal.
She condemned Pelosi for dis-inviting President Trump from giving his State of the Union address in the House, over “security” concerns. “Turns out, Nancy, you never even spoke to security,” Pirro said, adding, “admit it, you made it up to shut him down.”
Pirro then observed that the president “pulled you off a government bus 30 minutes before your trip to Europe.”
“Nancy, what the h**l were you doing boarding a bus with your Democrat cronies on the way to Brussels to meet with NATO leaders? There’s a partial government shutdown – we don’t need you in Brussels,” Pirro demanded.
She told Pelosi the troops weren’t interested in seeing her anyway, and suggested Pelosi should just send them a video if she wanted to thank the troops.
Pirro noted that Pelosi and her husband are worth over $100 million. “How’d you make that money, Nancy?” Pirro asked.
The 9-minute monologue became more heated and blistering the longer it went, and concluded with a shocking image, as Pirro taunted, “Nancy, if you’re too afraid to take a commercial flight, there are other ways to fly.”
The image that popped up on the screen was a witch on a broom, flying through the night, against the light of the moon.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: U.S. mother loses custody battle over her 4-yr-old daughter in Saudi Arabia
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing