VIDEO: Judge Napolitano expresses disappointment with Trump’s Supreme Court pick
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said Tuesday he’s not happy with President Trump’s decision to nominate Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, and said the pick is a win for the swamp Trump said he wanted to drain.
“I am disappointed in the president because this is not the type of person that he said he would pick. Justice Gorsuch was,” Napolitano said on Fox.
“This person is at the heart and soul of the D.C. establishment against whom the president railed,” he added.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kavanaugh, 53, is a federal appeals court judge who was picked by President George W. Bush to serve on the DC Circuit, and worked for independent counsel Kenneth Starr during the investigation into President Bill Clinton that led to Clinton’s impeachment.
Napolitano said there were positives about Kavanaugh, such as his “pro-life” and pro-gun and pro-poice views. But he also charged Kavanaugh is “pro-Obamacare.”
.@Judgenap: “I am disappointed in the president because this is not the type of person that he said he would pick… this person is at the heart and soul of the DC establishment.” pic.twitter.com/Dygeg4zywi
— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation