VIDEO: Judge Napolitano scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg for claiming court is sharply divided
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano scolded Justice Ruth Bade Ginsburg on “America’s Newsroom” Monday, for publically politicizing the court upcoming judicial opinions.
“It’s almost unheard of, and it is a new era in Supreme Court history where justices release copies of their speeches or say things publically – which almost make it sound as if the Supreme Court is a legislature voting in accordance with predisposed attitudes about the law, rather than nine justices looking dispassionately at facts and law and the constitution and resolving a dispute,” Napolitano said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“So what she’s basically saying is – translating what I just said — don’t get too excited about all these unanimous opinions,” he added. “You’re going to see some 5-4 and you’re going to see some really sharp divisions.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House