VIDEO: Judge Napolitano scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg for claiming court is sharply divided
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano scolded Justice Ruth Bade Ginsburg on “America’s Newsroom” Monday, for publically politicizing the court upcoming judicial opinions.
“It’s almost unheard of, and it is a new era in Supreme Court history where justices release copies of their speeches or say things publically – which almost make it sound as if the Supreme Court is a legislature voting in accordance with predisposed attitudes about the law, rather than nine justices looking dispassionately at facts and law and the constitution and resolving a dispute,” Napolitano said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“So what she’s basically saying is – translating what I just said — don’t get too excited about all these unanimous opinions,” he added. “You’re going to see some 5-4 and you’re going to see some really sharp divisions.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island