VIDEO: Judge Napolitano scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg for claiming court is sharply divided
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano scolded Justice Ruth Bade Ginsburg on “America’s Newsroom” Monday, for publically politicizing the court upcoming judicial opinions.
“It’s almost unheard of, and it is a new era in Supreme Court history where justices release copies of their speeches or say things publically – which almost make it sound as if the Supreme Court is a legislature voting in accordance with predisposed attitudes about the law, rather than nine justices looking dispassionately at facts and law and the constitution and resolving a dispute,” Napolitano said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“So what she’s basically saying is – translating what I just said — don’t get too excited about all these unanimous opinions,” he added. “You’re going to see some 5-4 and you’re going to see some really sharp divisions.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck