VIDEO: Julián Castro buys ‘Fox & Friends’ ad to send ‘message’ to Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro on Wednesday will release an advertisement on Fox News that directly blames President Trump’s rhetoric for the mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, that left 22 people dead.
The ad is set to air throughout the day on Fox News in Bedminster, N.J., where the president is residing this week. The Washington Post reported that Castro’s campaign paid $2,775 for multiple spots on Fox News, including “Fox & Friends,” a program frequently watched by Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ad includes Castro, the only Latino candidate among more than two dozen White House hopefuls, fiercely criticizing Trump and his divisive rhetoric on immigration.
“President Trump: You referred to countries as shitholes,” Castro says at the beginning of the ad, set in an empty warehouse in Iowa. “You urged American congresswomen to ‘go back’ to where they came from. You called immigrants rapists.”
— Julián Castro (@JulianCastro) August 13, 2019
(Micro)NEWS: Julian Castro bought an ad to run on Fox News in Bedminster, NJ tomorrow— in which he directly addresses Trump and blames him for the shooting in El Paso. https://t.co/YuGnRcgBVZ
— Ashley Parker (@AshleyRParker) August 13, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]