VIDEO: Julián Castro gives latest response on his brother sharing Trump donors’ info

AUGUST 12, 2019

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:

Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro said he was “very proud” of his brother, Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro, for sharing the information of people who have donated the maximum amount to President Trump’s reelection campaign.

Last week, Joaquin Castro drew criticism for posting 44 residents of San Antonio who donated the max to Trump’s campaign.

The article goes on to state the following:

“Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of ⁦@BillMillerBarBQ⁩, owner of the ⁦@HistoricPearl, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc⁩.” the Monday tweet said. “Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.'”

Castro, the presidential candidate, was asked about his brother’s decision to post the information, during an appearance on Kasie DC Sunday night.

WATCH his response in the video below:

To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *