VIDEO: Kamala Harris hijacks security hearing to pound FBI Director about Kavanaugh probe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The White House limited the scope of the most recent FBI background investigation into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, the bureau’s chief confirmed Wednesday.
FBI Director Christopher Wray made the disclosure during a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing meant to be focused on “threats” to the United States.
“Was the FBI given full discretion to, or was the scope of the investigation limited by, the direction you received from the White House?” asked Sen. Kamala Harris.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Our supplemental update to the previous background investigation was limited in scope and that is consistent with the standard process for such investigations going back quite a long ways,” Wray said, explaining that background check investigations are not like criminal ones.
Watch the full exchange below:
FBI Director Wray: “Our investigation here, our supplemental update to the previous background investigation, was limited in scope and that that is consistent with the standard process for such investigations…” pic.twitter.com/XBdvtqQzaA
— CSPAN (@cspan) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: Honduras begs migrant caravan to turn back