VIDEO: Kamala Harris hijacks security hearing to pound FBI Director about Kavanaugh probe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The White House limited the scope of the most recent FBI background investigation into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, the bureau’s chief confirmed Wednesday.
FBI Director Christopher Wray made the disclosure during a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing meant to be focused on “threats” to the United States.
“Was the FBI given full discretion to, or was the scope of the investigation limited by, the direction you received from the White House?” asked Sen. Kamala Harris.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Our supplemental update to the previous background investigation was limited in scope and that is consistent with the standard process for such investigations going back quite a long ways,” Wray said, explaining that background check investigations are not like criminal ones.
Watch the full exchange below:
FBI Director Wray: “Our investigation here, our supplemental update to the previous background investigation, was limited in scope and that that is consistent with the standard process for such investigations…” pic.twitter.com/XBdvtqQzaA
— CSPAN (@cspan) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance