VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway blasts Watergate witness testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway slammed John Dean hours ahead of his testimony on the Mueller report, saying “they are picking lawyers from TV now.”
“It’s really something,” Conway told Fox News on Monday. “I’ve never been disbarred.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Dean was intimately involved in the Watergate coverup, pleaded guilty to obstructing justice and served four months in prison for his role. His testimony to the Senate Watergate Committee in 1973 helped lead to Nixon’s resignation.
“I passed four state bars, never been disbarred,” Conway continued. “Never went to jail for obstruction of justice and don’t plan on it.”
“Remember, he also tried to derail Brett Kavanaugh‘s nomination,” Conway added. “He’s not a credible person.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck