VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway comments on Epstein’s death, conspiracy theories
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Politico:
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Sunday the president “wants everything to be investigated” related to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after the president’s elevation, without evidence, of conspiracy theories linking Epstein‘s death to former President Bill Clinton.
President Donald Trump on Saturday retweeted baseless conspiracy theories around Epstein, who was found dead in his jail cell Saturday after an apparent suicide. Epstein was awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges over his alleged abuse of underage girls.
The article goes on to state the following:
Asked about the president’s retweets on “Fox News Sunday,“ Conway said Trump “just wants everything to be investigated” before shifting to the 2016 presidential election.
— FoxNewsSunday (@FoxNewsSunday) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Politico. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]