VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Kellyanne Conway weighed in Thursday on the bitter Twitter feud between her husband George and President Trump, calling her spouse’s criticism of her boss “unusual” while thanking Trump for defending her from what “he thinks is unfairness.”
“My husband has been very critical of the president publicly, which is unlike him because he’s usually a very private person,” she told Maria Bartiromo during an interview on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria.”
The article goes on to state the following:
In the interview, Conway spoke at length about the household tensions over her administration work, with her husband openly questioning the president’s mental health and Trump publicly attacking him as a “loser” on Twitter. She said:
“This is new. And what is also new is not supporting the agenda of the president and my work there, because when George took himself out of contention for a top job in the Department of Justice almost two years ago he put out a statement – that many in the media refuse to cover now – that we decided as a family … it is not the right time for us both to have big jobs in the federal government … and that he still supports the president, the work of the administration and his quote, wonderful wife.
I appreciate the president defending what he thinks is unfairness, I’ll leave that up to him, but I was raised in a household of strong Italian Catholic women who taught me you air grievances like that in private. So it is very surprising to see it be so public.
[The president] is protective of me, that’s what people really should take from this. I’m not being asked to choose between my marriage and my job, Donald Trump has never made me feel that way. I know George is quoted recently as saying ‘I wish she didn’t work there’.”
You. Are. Nuts. https://t.co/ZSpb3UXVPC
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) March 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march