VIDEO: Key Trump counselor expects personnel changes at White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Monday foreshadowed possible personnel changes after President Trump vowed to crackdown on administration aides who leak information to the press.
“I do, actually. Yes, I do,” Conway said when asked by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum if she expected staff movements in the West Wing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Conway said the leaks, regardless of the motive behind them, were not helping Trump achieve his policy agenda.
“There are all kinds of leaks…but none of them are helpful,” Conway said.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) May 14, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Lara Trump fires back over secret Omarosa tape
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweet: Trolls Omarosa with special video
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to Trump revoking Brennan’s security clearance
- VIDEO: Police make arrest after 46 people overdose at Connecticut park