VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Kim Kardashian said Sunday that if her husband and musician Kanye West weren’t an outspoken supporter of President Trump, Alice Marie Johnson would still be in prison serving a sentence for nonviolent drug and money laundering charges.
“I do believe she would still be in prison,” Kardashian said in an episode of “The Alec Baldwin Show” that aired Sunday. “We’ve [spoken] about this a few times. Alice always says if it wasn’t for Kanye speaking up in support of Trump, then she would still be in jail.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump granted Johnson clemency in June after Kardashian visited the White House and asked Trump to pardon her.
— The Alec Baldwin Show (@AlecBaldwinShow) October 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received