VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Kim Kardashian said Sunday that if her husband and musician Kanye West weren’t an outspoken supporter of President Trump, Alice Marie Johnson would still be in prison serving a sentence for nonviolent drug and money laundering charges.
“I do believe she would still be in prison,” Kardashian said in an episode of “The Alec Baldwin Show” that aired Sunday. “We’ve [spoken] about this a few times. Alice always says if it wasn’t for Kanye speaking up in support of Trump, then she would still be in jail.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump granted Johnson clemency in June after Kardashian visited the White House and asked Trump to pardon her.
— The Alec Baldwin Show (@AlecBaldwinShow) October 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials