VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Kim Kardashian said Sunday that if her husband and musician Kanye West weren’t an outspoken supporter of President Trump, Alice Marie Johnson would still be in prison serving a sentence for nonviolent drug and money laundering charges.
“I do believe she would still be in prison,” Kardashian said in an episode of “The Alec Baldwin Show” that aired Sunday. “We’ve [spoken] about this a few times. Alice always says if it wasn’t for Kanye speaking up in support of Trump, then she would still be in jail.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump granted Johnson clemency in June after Kardashian visited the White House and asked Trump to pardon her.
— The Alec Baldwin Show (@AlecBaldwinShow) October 21, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- BREAKING: President Trump announces nominee to replace Rod Rosenstein as Deputy AG
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)